Our physician-directed Pulmonary Care features an array of services that are designed to maximize the functional abilities of individuals with pulmonary disease.
- Pulmonologist on Staff
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) on staff
- Interdisciplinary Approach to Disease Management
- Tracheotomy Care
- Tracheostomy Care
Focused on taking an aggressive multi-disciplinary approach to ventilator rehabilitation, our Ventilator Weaning Program aims to reduce or eliminate is dependence on a ventilator for breathing. The clinical expertise of our professional staff allows us to design individualized respiratory health plans that incorporate physical, occupational and speech therapy.
Our Ventilator Program provides optimum care and comfort for individuals requiring chronic ventilator services including:
- 4 Levels of Care: Ventilator, Tracheostomy, Short-Term and Long-Term Pulmonary
- Respiratory Therapist on Staff 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days Per Week
- Pulmonologist On Staff
- “Out of Bed” Philosophy for Patients to be Out of Their Room for Meals, Therapy and Other Activities
- Support Groups for Patients and Family Members, Led by Licensed Social Workers
- Separate Unit on Campus with Therapy Gym, Dining Rooms, Wi-Fi and Lounge Areas