The goal of our Subacute Care Program is to restore you to health.
We understand that every person under our care has unique needs and distinct requirements for therapy. At Cold Spring Hills, your individual rehabilitation is tailored to a series of realistic, achievable short-term goals focused on assuring you a swift return home.
Our services are designed to give you the skills and abilities needed to live a healthy and fulfilling life. Whether you’re struggling with physical or post-operative challenges, our dedicated staff will cater to your unique needs and preferences, providing customized therapy in comfortable and finely appointed accommodations.
Our dedicated 129-bed Subacute Wing features all private rooms that are well-appointed with the latest comforts and amenities, including flat screen TVs and private bathrooms.
Our Subacute Program features:
- 2 Expansive State-of-the-Art Rehab Gyms
- In-House Staff of Expert Therapists
- Daily Physical, Occupational & Speech Therapy
- ACP (Accelerated Care Plus) Equipment including
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation (E-Stim)
- Pulsed Shortwave Diathermy
- OmniCycle™ Elite Motorized Rehabilitation System
- OmniVR™ Virtual Rehabilitation System The world’s first 3D “virtual rehabilitation” system designed specifically for aging adults and others with physical limitations.
Make us part of your “rehabilitation journey” to a more fulfilling life by pre-booking your room and therapy services in advance of your surgery! We will handle all of the “paperwork” for you and your surgeon, by working with Medicare and your insurance carrier to give you one less thing to worry about. For more information, please speak to our Admissions Department.